Four County Players Annual Meeting
June 26, 2023
The Theater in Barboursville
Current members in good standing are invited to attend the annual meeting to hear reports on the state of Four County Players, vote on a proposed amendment to the by-laws, and elect candidates to the board of directors.
Links to meeting documents
- The Annual Meeting announcement letter
- The Minutes from the 2022 Annual Meeting
- The Agenda for the June 20, 2023, Annual Meeting
- Learn about the candidates for the Board of Directors
- Learn about the proposed amendments to the Four County Players By-Laws
- Preview the sample election ballot. An official ballot will be provided at the meeting to all members in good standing or to their designated proxy
- Download the proxy delegate form here!
If you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting on June 26, 2026, you may do one of the following:
Appoint a proxy to attend and vote on your behalf. Follow the instructions to complete and submit the form.
You may vote early during the 50th Anniversary Open House at the theater on Sunday, June 18, from 2:00 to 5:00 pm.
You may vote absentee via an electronic balloting program. Please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the link to the voting interface. Voting must be completed by 6:00 pm on Monday, June 26, 2023.