Four County Players Trivia Night!
Hosted by Miranda Hogan and Michael Silvay
Saturday, June 11 on the Four County Players Mainstage
Doors open at 6PM
Trivia starts at 7PM
Gather your team together and join trivia experts Miranda Hogan and Michael Silvay for an evening of theater–and theater adjacent–questions and answers. We’ll be selling a variety of food and beverages. And each member of the winning team will go home with a prize!
Tickets on sale May 20 for 4CP Members
Tickets on sale May 23 for general public–Purchase Now!
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY FRIDAY, JUNE 10. There will be no day-of sales or sales at the door!
What you need to know:
– Team size is two to six people.
– Each team member needs a ticket ($5), purchased at fourcp.org by June 10.
– Doors open at 6:00, game starts at 7:00.
– No outside food or beverages allowed.
– This is a 21 and over event.
Current 4CP COVID policies: http://shorturl.at/rH267
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOUR COUNTY PLAYERS
COVID-19 POLICIES FOR VOLUNTEERS & PARTICIPANTS*
- We strongly recommend and highly prefer that anyone volunteering for or participating in any activities at Four County Players be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any eligible boosters.
- We are a mask-positive space, and we will happily provide a mask to you for free if you need one. We strongly encourage face masks to be worn indoors, regardless of vaccination status, except when eating or drinking. Actors will be unmasked during performances.
- Wearing a mask indoors is required in the following circumstances:
- If you have any cold-like symptoms (including allergies).
- If you are recovering from COVID-19 or the flu. In this case, a face mask should be worn for five days following your last symptom(s).
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms (including gastrointestinal issues), please stay home. If you have a fever, you should quarantine until you have been fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- Please be considerate, courteous, and kind to those around you. Everyone’s personal comfort level is different and should be respected. Our goal is to keep everyone as safe and comfortable as possible so we can continue to create and enjoy in-person theater.
*These policies are in line with recommendations from the CDC and medical professionals, as well as practices at other theatrical organizations. Our current risk level in Orange County (via the CDC) is “Low,” with some surrounding counties being “Medium.” We will continue to monitor and assess the ever-changing situation, and we reserve the right to revise these policies and guidelines at any time.
Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.