Volunteer with Four County Players
We are a nonprofit, volunteer community theater dedicated to:
- Stimulating and encouraging interest in the arts;
- Supporting charitable scholastic pursuits in the performing arts;
- Providing activities and workshops for those interested in the arts;
- Identifying and nurturing individual talents in the arts, while establishing standards for quality presentations;
- Promoting the artistic, cultural, and educational welfare of the citizens of the area.
Four County Players provides a hands-on theater experience for both amateurs and professionals of all ages in all aspects of our theatrical productions — musicals, plays, and concerts. Our experienced staff and volunteers bring expertise that encompasses all areas of acting, directing, stage managing, costumes, makeup, set design and construction, lighting, sound, and publicity. We encourage the participation of anyone, of any age, interested in the theater arts to join us and learn under our apprenticeship program.
We welcome your participation as a volunteer or as an apprentice or contributor. Come and make new friends and have memorable experiences as a member of Four County Players.
Interested? Please fill out our Volunteer Form.
Volunteer of the Year
In 2012, the Four County Players Board of Directors established The Four County Players Volunteer of the Year Award. This award, presented at the theater’s annual volunteer appreciation party, seeks to recognize an outstanding volunteer who has gone above and beyond in their service and dedication to Four County Players in the previous season. Board members are not eligible for the Volunteer of the Year Award.
Volunteer of the Year Award Recipients:
2016: Amy Goffman & Tricia Emlet
2015: Kerry Moran & Debbie Owen
2014: Michael Kneller
2013: Linda C. Zuby
2012: Steve Bliss