Summer Camp 2021 – LIVE!
We’re back! This year we will be offering two camps: our traditional summer camp, and a production intensive.
Our traditional camp will be spread over two weeks. For COVID safety, we are reducing the number of campers and staff for each week, so we ask you to sign up for one session only. If we have space available, we will keep a waiting list for attending both weeks. Details can be found on the registration form(s).
Campers who have signed up for our traditional camp may also sign up for the production intensive. There is a separate registration form for the intensive. Campers do not have to participate in the traditional camp to attend the intensive camp.
TEENS, WE NEED YOU! If you are interested in interning this summer, please consider joining us for one of the camp sessions. Working for both sessions will be dependent upon interest. We want to allow for all to participate.
We care deeply about our campers and staff, so we are going to be extra COVID-careful this summer.
4CP Summer Camp COVID Safety Measures:
- All will practice social distancing and/or 6 feet of separation.
- All will wear masks when indoors, in a class, or in a group setting.
- A certified COVID Compliance Officer (CCO) will be present every day.
- Temperatures will be taken every morning.
- A COVID screening form will be filled out every morning.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in abundance.
- Indoor spaces will be sanitized between uses.
- Midday health checkups will be given.
If you have any questions, please contact Tres Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.