IMPORTANT AUDIENCE COVID PROTOCOL INFORMATION FOR ELF: THE MUSICAL:
We are so excited to be back to live, in-person theater with you! Our commitment to keep putting community before theater remains steadfast. Four County Players will continue to follow the standards of safety for our area, and to those which make our performers, volunteers, staff, and patrons feel safe. As such:
- Four County Players strongly encourages all patrons, whether they have been vaccinated or not, to wear masks while they are in the building.
- If the CDC COVID-19 Community Level for Orange County (where the theater is located) is “High,” masks will be required in the building. For a full breakdown of this policy, please see the graphic at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bEH7Qo2HwWC-ZqTN3nl22Ncqmamolsqq/view?usp=sharing
- By each Friday, the Box Office will email all patrons with tickets to that weekend’s performance(s) to let them know the current CDC community level. You may also check it yourself by visiting the following link and selecting “Virginia” as the state and “Orange” as the county: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/community-levels.html#county-check
- There will be one performance per weekend where masks will be required regardless of any other factors. Please keep this in mind when selecting the performance you will attend.
- For show dates designated as “Mask-Required,” including any shows requiring masks due to a “High” transmission level, all audience members will be required to wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth while in the auditorium. Four County Players has approved masks available for patrons if needed.
- Our Bistro will be open to purchase snacks and beverages at pre-show and intermission. For any performances designated as “Mask-Required,” food/drink may not be consumed in the auditorium.
- Please note that these and any other safety requirements may change at any time in accordance with recommendations from health and safety experts.
For VOLUNTEER / PARTICIPANT COVID Protocols, please visit this link: https://rb.gy/czcpcn